Doctoral Research Focus: Ant communities (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) succession on deciduous forest clear-cuts in the Transylvanian Basin, Romania. Advisor: Professor Dr. László Rákosy (“Babeş-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca), Scientific consultant: Dr. Bálint Markó (“Babeş-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca).
2014 – on going
- Copșa Mică – polluted area
2012 – on going
- Izvoarele Nerei – Nature reserve (Semenic Mountains)
2009 – on going
- Revison of entomological collections from the Natural History Museum of Sibiu, Romania.
2012 – 2013
- Urban ants: behaviour, foraging strategies, species success – study case: Sibiu County
- Ecotone habitat for ants
- Agricultural habitats vs. ant community structure
2010 – 2011
- Distribution of Monomorium pharaonis (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in Romania
2009 – 2010
- The ant fauna from the Rodna Mountains National Park (North-Western Romania)
- The ant fauna from Arieş River Valley (Apuseni Mountains, Romania)
2007 – 2012
- The ant fauna of Sibiu County (Transylvania, Romania) (summer 2007 – on going). Field Collection and Laboratory Taxonomic Identification.
2007 – 2009
- Comparative analysis of ant community structure from the surroundings of Sibiu (Romania)